Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day of 2006

Time flies... Another 22 hrs later it'll be a Whole New Year! I wish this will be a much better year for everybody. Went to colour my hair today. Black with a blue tone shine. Was told it'll be more obvious after a few wash. Bit only obvious under the sun. Cant wait to see the colour, always wanted to have blue hair. hee...

Technology is really amazing, cant imagine I'm printing photos from my computer now. Was kinda frustrated with the printer just now why it wouldnt print halfway thru. Then I realsied my cartridge has not more ink. Am very glad that there is an extra cartridge else I'll have to wait till tmw then can continue printing. Yeah! BEE... dun ask me what I'm printing... not telling you.

Really miss you BEE... cant wait to spend another day with you. Tonight will be my company's dinner and dance. My first dinner and dance! Woo hoo!!! And I'm wearing my favourite country's costume, THAILAND!!! Hope it'll be fun! Only regret is my BEE wont be by my side. And I cant be the first to wish Him HAPPY BIRTHDAY when the clock strike twelve :(

Dearest BEE, a whole new year, will pray for you. Hope you are blessed with good health and prosperity. Even if the Tarot cards says you might risk losing everything, you'll never lose me :)

No comments: