Thursday, December 28, 2006

*itch* *itch*

Another rainy day... wish I could sleep longer this morning.

Been having this itch for two weeks and it is getting worse. Now my whole body, except my face, gosh fortunately, is itchy! Doc said might be that my office air is dry. I better start applying moisturizer during work. Had an injection and some cream. *still itchy leh* Hope it'll get better by tmw, else my ugly body will have more marks le.

It's raining so heavily outside, and BEE is still clubbing. And another 2-3 nights of parties for him over this weekend. My only worry is him drinking too much. The last few times when he got really drunk and alcohol poison, my heart really skipped a beat. How would I not worry? If he ever collapse on the street, will anybody even care to help? If only I have a pair of 千里眼, I would be able to watch out for him. We promised each other to live healthy in order to have a happy long life time together. Hope BEE can stay true to his promise too. And hopefully cut down on his smoking too.

Time to report to dreamland.... zzz

No comments: