Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Unforgetable




18 Aug 2005, you emailed me this song and told me to learn it well. At first, I really thought that the lyrics was describing us, so real, so true. It was the theme song of the first TVB drama serial you told me to watch, "Point of no return".

22 Aug 2005, I bought the VCDs of this tv serial. I cried after the show started for less than a minute. It was playing the theme song. Every bits reminded me of our relationship. That afternoon, I insisted on seeing you. We had a great time, even though we only met about three hours.

That evening, I received the first gift from you, a jade pendant, which is still my favourite till today. In the taxi, I was hoping that you would hold my hand. To my surprise, you did! And I'm glad... you never let go of my hand since then :)

No comments: