Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A tribute to Anita Mui

Tonight was a night I long waited for, to attend the charity performance by a friend, who can sing like Anita Mui. It was a good show, very good and sincere effort by the organiser and performers.

It has been awhile since i stepped into a pub. Alot of 感触 tonight. Especially when I know that these are places my BEE patrons very often. I do not object my BEE to go clubbing, especially when this is his favourite activity. It is ppl around him, seems like everybody who gets to know him, will definitely fall for him or wants to flirt with him, cruise him. Yes he is good looking and has a nice body. Cant convince me that they like him becoz of his good personality, becoz I know they don't. Even his so call "good friends" want to go to bed with him. These ppl are so fake, so selfish and self centered. How many of them really care about his health and his life? Even though I know my BEE loves me truly, I really cant help but it does stresses me. And BEE, pls dun try hidding things from me becoz you worry I'll feel stress. Becoz I'll get more stress if I know you are. Dun forget I'm very sensitive. Anyway I ONLY care about my BEE's life, his health and his happiness.

The Tarot card reading was very accurate.

My Past 6 months - I was very unhappy, I wasnt enjoying life, i hate waking up, dragging myself to work. Finding all kind of excuses to get out. Kept searching for my direction in life.

Now - The card says I feel bored, unhappy and wanting to get out of my current lifestyle. hmm... I thought it was not so accurate after all, till BEE enlightens me... true... I am contented with my job now, but relationship wise.... I have never regretted having my BEE in my life. It is just our "current status", yes i really wish it'll be over soon. I felt like living in the dark. I am not complaining. I just hope that this day, very soon will arrive, and my BEE will reach his goal and succeed in whatever he wanted. I know he is forced to do what he has to do. And he does it for me too. Having someone who is willing to sacrifice so much for me, what else can I ask for?

This evening when the song 亲密爱人 was sang, I almost cried, trying very hard to hold back my tears. I was thinking, 有情人, 几时才能终成眷属呢? I remembered my BEE wanted me to sing this song during the marine parade canival. That night at the karaoke when we were deciding what song to sing, he held my hands and looked at me throughout, while i was trying to remember the lyrics for the song. I can never forget that lovely smile.

Another song that is very meaningful to me, of coz, it is 抱紧眼前人. This song, he taught me to sing line by line. And the song is so nice, that I am able to sing it by myself after just one try. From then on, it became one of my favourites.

BEE, you are a very beautiful man with a very beautiful heart. Thank you for walking life with me. I treasure you, I appreciate whatever you do for me. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I wish you HAPPY HEALTHY and LUCKY!



Good night! *Muacks*

No comments: