Monday, December 4, 2006

02 Dec 2006 3am ... My first blog!!!

Always wanted to write a blog but never start anything. Guess it's time. Specially dedicate this blog to my BEE, this is for you.

BEE, it is your second night in Bangkok. Hmm... The second time you are away from me since i know you. Even though I still miss you terribly, I definitely can handle much better than the first time. Guess you are still clubbing now, hope you enjoyed yourself.

Starting work on Monday. Really excited!!! Hope I can do well in this new environment and go far. Went shopping looking for some christmas gifts and also bought my working shirts and pants. thanks mom for sponsoring! Oh! Gotta thanks my Sisters ( Ya Hua / Ya Lian / Ya Mei ) for their fashion advice. I'm not good at choosing the right thing to wear, especially when my BEE is not around. hmm... that's another reason why I need you in my life BEE.. hehe... kidding lah!
Still working hard on "making" your christmas cum birthday gift. Even though you said you dun need anything else other than the present you requested. I still want to give you something that you do not know abt. Hmm... hope I'll be able to get it done in time. Also, I really appreciate you for giving me so much so much since the day I know you. All your gifts, surprises and most importantly, your love. Thanks BEE! Life is amazing! You were someone that I never ever want to get acquaintance with, and now, you are the one that I CAN'T Live without. So dun ever judge ppl from rumors that you heard and the way to see. Get to know the person yourself! hahahahahaha... Nevertheless, I wanna say, I look forward and will cherish Each and Every day of our life. A happy and healthy future together. I might not be able to write beautiful sentences here but I mean every single words I say. Well... there are lots more to tell you but I'll write them all in your Christmas Card.

It's my favourite season of the year again! Like I have always told you, Christmas gave me a very special feeling. Whisper: Yeah... I like... so nice.... hahahaha...

NOTHING in this world can STOP us tonight
NOTHING in this world means MORE than YOU
ALL I want for Christmas is YOU *wink*

No comments: