Tuesday, December 5, 2006

1st day @ work

Not really a smooth day for me. When I happily walking to the bus stop this morning, I realised that I forgotten to bring my wallet and farecard. After I rushed out from home again and trying to book a taxi, there isn't any available. Then I realised that everybody on the roadside was trying to book one too. 23min left, I decided that I better take the train instead. So as fast as I could I dashed to the train station. Luckily, I able to reach ofiz just in time. 9 sharp!

Was quite ok at work, will be on classroom trainings for two weeks. Nice working environment, nice people, mostly female, and lots of activities lining up becoz the associates there like to organise activities and celebrate all kinds of festivals. So exciting!

Halfway thru the day, started to feel unwell. Sore throat and running nose. Couldnt go for my Tae Kwondo class. Took my medication during dinner, thot I'll be better but got worse after a nap. Cold sweat and feeling cold. Slightly better now. Happy that my BEE is back to Singapore but sad that I cant meet him as I do not want to spread my illness to him. :`(

Hope I'll get well soon.

No comments: