Monday, December 4, 2006

03 Dec 2006 12.23am... Home alone

Sent my parents off this evening and met up with Tom and Jackie after that. They almost quarrel again. After a kid banged into Tom with some chocolate ice cream stained on his tanktop and bag. Ran off without apologizing. Tom was very mad... who wouldn't? I was thinking if that happens to my BEE.... he'll be very very very MAD. hahaha... hor BEE hor?

Back to me... it is really a rare occasion that my parents are not at home. Like... once a year? So tonight is kinda like a Celebration... HOME ALONE!!! hahahaha.... Sometimes spending some quiet and lonely moment at home can be quite enjoyable and relaxing. Well... of coz I really wish my BEE can be here with me. Never mind lor... I switch on tv, he is there!

lots of things on my list to do...

  • Laundry
  • write Christmas cards (since eCards invented, ppl seldom send Xmas cards, but I still feel tt a real Xmas card is much more meaningful)
  • cross stitch (part of my BEE's present)
  • watch the latest episode of Survivor / Amazing Race Asia
  • get ready Emcee script and ang bao (for Karen's wedding tmr)
  • get ready my working attire (starting work on Monday lor)
  • choose photos to scan and print
  • note down things to do tmr (haircut, get Xmas gifts, post Xmas cards...)

No comments: