Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

It's a whole new year!!! Happy 2007!!! This will be a much better for BEE and ME. Got to work on 2nd Jan when everybody is enjoying their public holiday. Had a great time on new year eve, my company dinner and dance. My first dinner and dance leh! Won a hotel complimentary stay in Kuala Lumpur for Best Dress 1st runner up. So happy! Thank you for those who voted me.

Actually, has been really busy with work this week, becoz most of my colleagues are on leave and not enough manpower. That's why have to accumulate all my follow up work till end of the day when I have to take at least an hour to clear them before heading home. Night time will be busy "making" my BEE present. I'm sure he'll love it. Hope I can get it done before this sat! Looking forward to it very much! Afterall, the last time I really spent a good time with him at the hotel was 5 months ago.

hmm... better get back to "work" else I cant sleep early and will have not enough rest for work liao.

:)

No comments: