Friday, January 19, 2007

Am I rebellious?

Last night you said, you realised I was abit more rebellious lately, you thought it was my new job that made me this way. I was very very sad. Realised that I could hold my tears better this time. During these period, I kept reminding myself that the time we are able to spend together was much restricted and I have to treasure every moment to be happy moments. I was doing my very best to get rid of my bad habit of being rebellious. Can't you tell I am really doing my best in every way. If you do notice, how often have I talk back to you lately?

If it was between my conversation with Rich, and you felt that I was being bitchy. Please do open up your ears and listen, I was defending myself and my parents in every reasonable way. You will be able to tell who is talking ridiculously. Sometimes I really hate involving in conversations that are full of rubbish and lies.

No comments: