Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Life...

After work today, I realised I have been in the office working for nearly 12 hrs (I only stepped out to buy lunch + eat, less than 30mins). Even though, I enjoyed what I am doing. Plus the environment is friendly, my colleagues keep telling me not to stay late and go home. Everywhere you go you see smiles. Unlike my first job, nobody cares to say Hi to you. Everybody works until there is no tomorrow. It was scary.

Tonight I paid my credit card bill, scary amount. I really have to start budgeting real well. For the good of my future. First thing on my list is to cut down my phone bill by half. I know for the mean time, I could do nothing to help BEE. Feeling really useless that I'm only starting up at this age and with NO savings. I know it is no point talking abt all these. Only way is to be optimisstic and work hard. I just want BEE to know that I am not making use of work to play and fool around. I will also not be hoping for "One step reach sky". I learned not to be greedy after seeing ppl around me failed. Most importantly, I will also not give you up for whatever reason, to the extend even if my family threatens me. They will only risk losing me.

Your love is the only energy that keeps me going on and on.

No comments: