Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Chapter in Life

wow.. it has been quite sometime I havent update my blog liao. Quite busy la. Well... just a recap.

7 days since I'm 32 year old. wow... finally felt that age really catching up. I guess time flies when you are happy. Everything has been going well, I am happy in my new job and I believe I will go far with this company. I have agreed to join the "wow team" and already working on my first task liao. Hope it'll be a fun and fruitful journey ahead.

Of coz, my BEE is the best thing that happens in my entire life. From every action and words of him, I feel so protected and loved. Maybe it is also the situation that we are in, we see the importance of treasuring each other. Life is short, if we are so particular of everything, how can we be happy? Of coz, Trust is very important too. Had a great time last Sat night, my birthday eve. Finally after so long, can spend a good long night at the hotel with my BEE again. Actually I love this hotel, Holiday Inn the Atrium. We stayed on the 25th floor, such a lovely night view at the city and some sea view. I love sight seeing, cloud and star gazing, view watching, especially night view. I can really spend time sitting there, enjoying the quiet moments, watching the world moves. Of coz, as usual, we ate non stop. My tummy is getting bigger again.. need to watch out. Especially now my job requires me to sit all day. Plus I'm happy, I eat.

In my life now, there is only one thing I am praying hard for. Is my BEE's health. Though he promise he'll take care and see doc, until the day he really goes for a good check up, my mind will never rest in peace. Especially when he has been constantly complaining abt some pain in his body. Today I just found out from a good friend that she has chronic kidney disease for almost a year and has been taking medication everyday since. Good thing is she went for check up early else if not, it'll be worse. She agrees with me that ppl who are full of negative thoughts, the negative energy will turn into sickness. That is why she is always very optimistic, which is very good. Near my birthday last year my best friend Yin has lost her long battle with cancer and left us. She was only 30. I will never forget her strong and positive attitude. If she is still here, I want to give her a good hug. If I am going to list down my top ten best friends, yes she is sure in the list. BEE, you know I care and I love you so much, keep to our promise that we'll walk our life journey together till the end of time ok?

Today I went karaoke with my good sisters. Had a really great time. You know what, I realised my job did help alot in my singing. Guess by talking so much on the phone everyday, I'm actually training my breathing too... today my singing improved so much. I felt that my stemina is back, I have more power. Yeah!

Fell in love with this song.

〈最近〉李圣杰

你最近不说话,怎么了,为什么,是不是有什么事让你不快乐
听说你最近很孤单,有点乱,有点慌,可是我却不能够在你的身旁
你想要得,我却不能够给你我全部
我能给的,却又不是你想要拥有的
我们不适合,也不想认输,好几次,我们抱着彼此都是想要哭
你常解释,这样的一切,都只是开始
我觉得是,所有的一切,早就已结束
不想再约束,不要在痛苦,下一次会有更好的情路


The first time I heard it, my tears just fell. I guess the lyrics says everything. BEE, I know this song does not just apply to me but you too. I know you are not happy, you are suffering much more than me. I am sad that I couldnt help you in your career and you have to go through all these sufferings to climb your way up. But these days will be over soon, I'm willing to wait as long as I'm your priority in your life. I know it is hell for you. I promise you, that every moment you spend with me, it will be laughter and happiness. OK? After karaoke we went Thai express for dinner. I ordered my favourite Honey Chicken Rice... hmmm.... yummy! Thinking of it, I'm hungry again. Then we went Coffee club for chit chat. They say I'm crazy woman. haha... I am, especially with ppl I'm comfortable with, I'll be a joker, making a fool out of myself to make ppl laugh. Talking craps, cracking stupid jokes. It is just natural. haha... Jackie and Thomas bought me a nice shirt from SpringField, a brand that I love. Yeah, got new shirt for work again. hmm.. will plan to buy one more pants for work. All my other pants cant really fit liao... my waist line is expanding fast!!! aaarrrgggghhhh... Half the weekend gone already, looking forward to spend my sunday with my BEE. Next week I only have one day off. Starting my shift work soon. Really have to rest well.

Till then... :)

No comments: