Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I will always love you

I thought I will not be bothered by this at all but I am absolutely wrong. I am feel very stressful. Really am. Teach me how to relax. Teach me how to get over this tough time. Teach me how to handle all these. Teach me how to take things easy. I can only write down my feelings here. I am very stressful. Everyday the same thoughts and struggles go through my mind over and over again. Guess I know why gay people want to commit suicide.

I want to get out of this circle. Gay relationship to all these people are full of shit. Why can't people stay loyal to their partner? Why can't people just be satisfied? Why not just remain single and stop hurting anyone? Maybe these are my retributions. Guess I am really lucky that I can find a loyal partner like you.

I really dun want to give my parents false hope by letting them feel that I'm straight.

I really wish I can look better so people will feel that we are a perfect match.

I really wish to see you as much as I want to. I really wish to. Guess for this moment of time, this is wishful thinking.

No comments: