Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lunar New Year Eve

Today is consider the last day in the chinese calender. As usual, all the shops will operate half day. Left BEE's hse after a good lunch that BEE bought me, went for haircut. Feeling better now.

As usual, helped mom with the praying stuff, burning of joss paper, preparation for reunion dinner. As age catches up, really do not have the mood to celebrate chinese new year especially when family size reduces since sis got married. Then first day of new year have to drag ourselve to visit some relatives, everyone will ask the same questions. So fake. This year, I did not shop for any new year clothings at all. Anyway I have the cute lion dance tee that BEE bought me from Thailand. Still have a pair of jeans and shoes that is totally new, also bought by BEE. Second day of new year got to work.

Really looking forward to the day BEE and I have our own home. I believe we will be so much happier than our current situation. :)

No comments: