Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BEE

My Dearest Bee,

I really really appreciate you spending time with me on all my off days. We have been creating memorable histories in our relationship. You made me realised and experienced what treasuring each other means. I am so fortunate to have you in my life and thank you for always protecting me like a real man. I need you so much and I just cant live a day without you. Be assured that I would never want to take back my heart from you and I will keep yours safe and well protected with me.

Please treasure all the things I have made for you, every single one of them consists of my true love, sincerity and most importantly, with exchange for many hours of sleep to complete. Knowing you well, I know you will keep them properly. If one day when I am not in this world anymore, they are still around to keep you company. Of coz I do not want this to happen as I want to be living with you till the end of time. Remember our promise that we will go for a body check up together ok? We'll plan this soon, for the good of our future. If we do not take good care of our health, why shall we bother to work so hard going through this tough time?

Till the next time we meet, promise you take good care of yourself.

I LOVE YOU MY VALENTINE! :)

No comments: