Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Can't get enough of YOU

It was another happy day together with you. Really really wish we had more time to spend together. But I guess even if we had one whole day it won't be enough too.

Today you asked me to compare you and my ex. Although by default, I definitely will say I enjoy your company more. But honestly honestly honestly, YOU are still the correct answer. I have no doubt we can get along really well together (as a couple), even if we have different hobbies and lifestyle. Comparing to the past, I can feel that you really trust me now and are not faking it. It is your little worries of whether anybody cruises me and safety of me crossing the road that makes me feel so warm inside.

You know recently I have been feeling so empty on days when you are not around me. My heart feels heavy. But you made it all up when I am with you. I can tell you are making effort to make me feel good. Thank you BEE. I hope we can keep this energy till we grow old.

You know I am so afraid of losing you. Looking forward to the day when we can see Light again.

No comments: