Friday, February 23, 2007

Unbreak your heart

Dearest Baybee,

I have never let you down by seeing other guys behind you and I am not going to hurt you by doing so in Future. I experienced alot in my past 8 years in this circle. I could only say, enough is enough. I do not want anything in the past to happen again. The only reason is because I truly love you. As much as I do not want to be hurt, I do not want to hurt you. We already have each other's heart in us, dont ever steal it back, it'll be much more painful than piercing a sharp knife into our body.

Anybody who read this blog is a witness to our love.

I understand this is the crucial period. Trust is very very important. I never forget "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" So I am not going to believe what people is going to tell me about you.

Sorry if I added stress on you. Any unhappy comments from me do not apply on you. Really. I just do not like those people, even if they are innocent. But dun worry la, I just talk it out to feel better. I wish you can be successful one day.

Your last sms really touches my heart. Thank you BEE.

No comments: