Saturday, February 17, 2007

Reunion Dinner

Everything is set, food are all ready. Just waiting to start dinner.

Once again, it is the time of the year, reunion dinner, the most uneasy moment of the year for me. Because I am eating with my family, people who really do not know me. They do not know who I really am. As usual, Mom will spend half the day cooking, the other half preparing new year stuff, and ended up soooooo tired. Dad, will go temple before midnight, and these few years mom expect me to follow him there, because I'm grown up. And I hate the journey, because Dad and I really do not have much to talk about. Of course I cant leave out our beloved auntie, who do nothing throughout the year, and do nothing much during new year reunion dinner, except giving all her naive and unproductive ideas and irrelevant chit chat topic. I wish Sis and Family can be here, so all the attention will be diverted to my cute niece and nephew.

I am so so so moody. I have been thinking of BEE, miss you so much. I only wish to be with you, that's all. Probably a reunion dinner I look forward is with BEE's Parents and My Parents and both of us, eating happily.

I guess this wont be happening in the near future, or maybe not at all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to whoever reading this blog. Wish you happy and healthy throughout the year! :)

No comments: