Thursday, February 1, 2007

Catch a star

1st Feb.... so fast, it's already the second month of the new year. And one more month left my probation will be over. Work has been good, this company definitely encorages us to play hard too. Today the company just celebrated with those whose birthday is in Jan and Feb. That including mine.

Maybe it sounds kinda contradicting but this week, time seems to pass slowly. Maybe becoz I was feeling tired most of the time. Worse, my waistline has been expanding. I better watch out.

Tonight is so windy. It brings me to the mood again. Wish I am standing on top of the hill, with my baybee, enjoying the cold breeze. It makes me feel like running away with my baybee, to somewhere far far away. Away from all the hypocrites, away from all these colourful lifestyle. Just live a simple life, just the two of us. Maybe Bee cant, becoz he gets tired of things easily. If he faces me everyday, he'll be so bored and sleepy, one day he might just run away from me.

Dunno when will I be able to travel again.

Havent been to the cinema.... think the last time was in Nov.

Dunno what the future will be like.... Of coz I'm hoping things to turn out well, on the other hand, I'm so afraid of all the false hopes in life again. Even tho ppl say, no hope, no disappointment. But then, without dreams, what is the meaning of life? Contradicting!

Hate waiting without deadline.

No comments: