Sunday, July 22, 2007

Good Night

I love the weather tonight, so cooling, so december. Cool breeze blowing onto my face from my kitchen window, as if it is end of the year now.

It has been so long sinced I have a great and relaxing night. Lying lazily on the floor, watching one of my favourite dvds "Kate and Leopard". A very peaceful night to spend. Too bad I was feeling really sleepy after a long day work today, despite my laundry still in the washing machine, I have to switch off the tv half way through the show and took a short nap on my cozy and cooling bed. Fell asleep so quickly, when I still have a list of to-do-lists running through my head.

Most importantly, tonight you made me smile again, smiled deeply from my heart. Everything will be so perfect... if you were here tonight.

No comments: