Saturday, April 7, 2007

Meaningful Day

For a long time, I have never made full use of my time like I did today.

I decided to sleep early last night so that I can wake up early and go for jogging in the morning. After that I accompanied mom to the skin doc and went for a hair cut right after that. This time, I really cut short my hair. Tho I know it doesnt suit me very much but I still love short hair. More sporty and fresh!

I joined my colleagues at Plaza Singapura in the afternoon for the Scrap Book class. It was really fun! Tho it was like the only men attending a cooking class, I am glad I learned something new. Now I have another skill to make gifts especially for my BEE. Well, guess you should know that the first project I did in class today will be made for BEE lor.

For more info: http://www.madewithlove.com.sg/

Bought a tee shirt for Justin and Irvin. Happy Birthday to you guys!!! And then I am having my dinner now while writing my blog. Real hungry and pampered myself with lots of nice food tonight. hee...

got to sleep soon as I am working 6am tomorrow. Cant wait to see BEE soon! Wish you guys have a good weekend too! (Whoever is reading) ;p

No comments: