Thursday, April 5, 2007

HAPPY EASTER

Tho I am not Christian, but I love Easter because there are lots of nice beautiful eggs especially supermarkets selling lots of Chocolate eggs. Yummy! I have been eating and eating non stop. Oops! Little worm's has his little tummy back! Too back I cant enjoy my public holiday as I have to work this weekend. However I think call volume will not be as much. Like today, not much calls especially from Hong Kong. Then I was told that many people are not working today because of Qing Ming Festival. No wonder.

I got back my Star Rookie Award! yeah! Well, like BEE has said, the only competitor is myself. In work, only to compete against myself in order to strive better result.

Back to my personal life. I seems to have lost interest in almost everything. I am not the guy who would go out shopping every time after work. Everyday after work I just want to go back home and play my computer games or watch the reality shows that I have downloaded. Partly i always have this on my mind that I do not want BEE to worry too much about me since he does not have much time to accompany me now. The best way is to stay at home. And I know he will be happy when he knows I am safe at home. Guess it becomes a habit now. Now I start to worry that I might become a person with no life. Well, guess I just wish to have you spending more time with me. I still look forward to go for cycling, spend a relaxing day at the beach watching sun set. Go for movie, karaoke... well, guess I am not no life afterall. :p

I have applied for a week's leave in August, that is during the week of our anniversary. I really wish we can spend lots of time together but I know you cant promise me. If really so that I will plan something for myself ba. Really hope to go for a short holiday.

Bought my favourite chocolate biscuit tonight... oh no... I am back to my eating habit again....

No comments: