Friday, August 10, 2007

10 years anniversary!!!

Aug 1997, I officially stepped out of the closet. What a good 10 years I been through, seen the best and the worst in this circle. Of course I knew that there are more to learn and experience in life. I am happy that it is the good people that I met over those 10 years, so lucky compared to a lot of other PLUs.

Lucky that I have these are good friends who are around me. Yesterday I went to Sentosa with my buddies. Really really enjoyed myself, played and laughed so hard! I wish we have more chances like this. I am looking forward already.

And thanks god, I met a really great guy who has a great loving heart, a guy who taught me the meaning of monogamous relationship and loyalty in love, shown me the ugly side of this circle, and most importantly, provided me the greatest love of all. Thank you Bee! By the way, glad that we are celebrating our 2nd anniversary this month too! :)

We are always hiding so many things in life, just for the sake of not wanting to hurt people's feeling, but ended up hurting ourselve more. I am glad that I decided not to hide my identity 10 years ago. And now, even some of my closest kins knew about me and they still love me as they used to be. No regrets already. I hope everybody around will be healthy and happy. I hope Bee will be healthy and happy forever. May our dreams come true soon.

No comments: