Sunday, June 3, 2007

PLAY

Just came back from Play. Glad that everybody is home safely.

It has been about 9 months that I have not been to clubbing. It was fun to have everybody there. First of all, Tom and Jackie, hope you guys have a great anniversary celebration. Enjoy your stay at Conrad, I miss the times staying in the hotel too. so relax. Melvin, congratulations!!! So happy to know that you are attached. I wish to see you and Ivan celebrating your anniversaries in the years to come! Derrick, I hope you will feel better when you wake up. I know how you feel and that's why I hate drinking. Took lots of photos tonight, cant wait to see them.

Had diarrhea for the past three days and finally feeling better tonight. Though my stomach still bloated at times. Hope I will get well soon.

Time flies... people like us are all facing the same problem when we get older. Jackie, dun fear and dun think too much. If your family really finds out about you, face it bravely. Tell them the truth and I am sure they will accept you. If you deny it, your family might feel even more awkward in future. Let them help you. You are a family, they wont abandon you. Whatever it is, let nature takes it course. I am happy to know that you and Tom always wanted to share my unhappiness. I understand you care. Dun worry if I really facing some serious issue I will definitely consult you guys. For the time being, everything is still fine.

Bee, everything was great tonight except I really wish you were there with me. Holding me and dancing with me. I will look forward for that day to come again.

Wish all of you have a good rest.

No comments: