Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Life...

It has been three months plus since I have started work. It is getting more and more challenging as I start to learn more things. Of coz the most crucial part is to balance between a good customer service person and good sales person. Due to the high volume of calls, careless mistakes occurred. Today, I lost half of the total commission that I earned last week. Hard earn money, now I really feel the pinch. Last week, I put in the most effort. I was really disheartened. Anyway, it is good to learn these lessons to prevent more critical mistakes in future.

Many people around fallen sick, bee also. Hope he recover fast. I felt really dried up these few days. Even my colleagues said I look stone. Guess I have to make full use of my three days off this weekend to recharge myself. But... what should I do?

No comments: